Social Icons

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dear friend,

I ran into him today. I figured everything would be normal between us, but he ran away.

He always runs away.

Is it me? Am I the person that makes him run away? I don't want to be the person that scares other people away. If I scare them away, they won't remember me after I'm gone.

I just want to be remembered. I want to be remembered for who I am, what I do, who I've helped. I don't want to be remembered as the Girl that Ruined Lives. Why can't I be the Girl who Saved Lives, the girl who helped people to feel better about themselves? I've felt so horrible about myself for so long and I've just started to accept who I am. I don't want other girls to go through what I have just to accept themselves.

Can I help them before I disappear?

Love always,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment